So Nidhi shared the story where Sid is in court and doing some stuff. The actor who is playing Apeksha says he is married now and look at his happiness and I will marry shubham.
Finally ...
Page
of
1So Nidhi shared the story where Sid is in court and doing some stuff. The actor who is playing Apeksha says he is married now and look at his happiness and I will marry shubham.
Finally ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So Nidhi shared the story where Sid is in court and doing some stuff. The actor who is playing Apeksha says he is married now and look at his happiness and I will marry shubham.
Finally ...
Oooh, this is interesting. Wish the show wasn't ending!! Fingers crossed!!
The story is getting interesting, hope and wish the show continues..
The story is getting interesting, hope and wish the show continues..
I hope so too. July 20th episode was better. Sid ke dimaag ki batti jali!!