Wahab ne sab sun lia 🤣
I guess. Zainab ,naima and Wahab may hide Naima's truth from Shehroz in order to not let him hurt 😆
https://twitter.com/Uroojs124/status/1549798948482719744?t=6r845g95BCd57F07n97Vyw&s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wahab ne sab sun lia 🤣
I guess. Zainab ,naima and Wahab may hide Naima's truth from Shehroz in order to not let him hurt 😆
https://twitter.com/Uroojs124/status/1549798948482719744?t=6r845g95BCd57F07n97Vyw&s=19
Aak itna sannata kyu hai yaha .ye to fraud ke thread me convert ho gya 🤣
Yeh sab pehle nahi dikha sakte the
They wasted so many episodes
I didn't see yet but did Mr.S finally leave the world for good?
Please!
Aaj bhi kuch nhi dikhaya uske siwa 🥺