Last day and there are 10 people left to submit answers. I can't wait for the fun sheep reveal.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Last day and there are 10 people left to submit answers. I can't wait for the fun sheep reveal.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Last day and there are 10 people left to submit answers. I can't wait for the fun sheep reveal.

Originally posted by: Minionite
Here is the leaderboard for all eliminated members. Congrats to Mysterie_girl who got the highest score from the eliminated members!
And here I thought you’ll share scoreboard for all members 🤦🏽♀️
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
And here I thought you’ll share scoreboard for all members 🤦🏽♀️
That'll come with prizes only.
Aaj Winner milega humien 😎
Originally posted by: Minionite
Last day and there are 10 people left to submit answers. I can't wait for the fun sheep reveal.
i too can’t wait For this round to be OVER !!!
Then submit your answers. 😆
thank you 🥳
But why?🤣
Wo baad mein bataooingi 😳
mein pehle se btadu I m not playing this game 🤣