Sometimes he is impossible, but he will definitely do it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sometimes he is impossible, but he will definitely do it
Originally posted by: SONIA441
This was such a nice scene👏
However, I can't end up feeling there's a bit of underlying darkness instead of some light-hearted RaPi FFs that I have read & I understand how you're trying to build up that going by how the series took the leap. Thankfully the TV series is gonna end soon & we won't have to deal much with an evil Dadi onscreen
Keep writing soon❤️
.
Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked it.
Actually I didn't think too much about the show. I tried to stick with the rescue aspect of the title. Hence it got bit darker than I intended.
The series will end soon. But they would destroy everything even before that from the likes of what they are showing now
Originally posted by: SZAHMZP3BG23Q2TN
It’s beautiful hope they show something like that in the show too 😊
Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked it
Loved the ending with Nandini being finally ousted of our Life 😎
Ram wasn't told Pihu was his daughter still he used to do things for her😭 .....did he really love Priya so much or Pihu so much or did he deduce by himself?
But now the real Kapoors are one happy family & that's all I wanted towards the end for our pyaari Pihu
Originally posted by: tournesol
Loved it. Reading from Pihu's point of view is always a fresh breath of air. Ram is so good with Pihu, he turned his farmhouse into a mini adventure park. (There was no need for him to be rude to her in the first place 😭) I am glad they did not fight in front of the kid and kept all the drama outside her earshot. Lovely ending ❤️
Thanks Meri Tia for the lovely feedback ❤️🤗. I am so glad you liked it.
Ram is indeed too good with Pihu. The few lollipop moments is worth hoping this writers get some brains and stop torturing us.😆
Also yeah i tend to believe not fighting in front of kids for adults problems. Because why make the little one suffer more than she can handle.
Such a nice story! The kid who plays Pihu is an adorable munchkin! Such a refreshing take of a heavy story through the eyes of a child. You definitely have a way with words. Amazing!
Thank you for the lovely feedback ❤️. So glad you liked it .
I do believe everything seems simpler when looked from the eyes of a child.
Once again Thank you for your kind words ❤️
Originally posted by: Poojac2510
I just love your story.❤️❤️👏
Thank you for the feedback. I am glad you liked it ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: 2JYZVZF2BFYI73ED
Sorry my bad i re read. It was nandini. Loved it
It is okay, it happens. Hence i clarified immediately.🤗. Thank you and I am glad you liked it.❤️