Originally posted by: NiniBear
Thanks, will definitely watch it.
I'm currently watching Cafe Minamdang...loving it so far.
I dropped Cafe minamdong...tried only 2 epis though..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NiniBear
Thanks, will definitely watch it.
I'm currently watching Cafe Minamdang...loving it so far.
I dropped Cafe minamdong...tried only 2 epis though..
everyone lets join this private forum created by our moderator "All things korean"...we will make it most trending one 🤣 to compensate for our dead Asian forum
I know I am missing more people to tag...what was her UN togepe30? cant tag
everyone lets join this private forum created by our moderator "All things korean"...we will make it most trending one 🤣 to compensate for our dead Asian forum
I know I am missing more people to tag...what was her UN togepe30? cant tag
Korea got its promotion from the Asian Shows forum🤣 then let BL stay here, maybe!! Traffic ke naam pe 2 cycle hai aur chale hum 4 ways road ke foundation lagane😭😆
I would open a separate Korean BL thread there but I have no access 😆Originally posted by: Leprechaun
Korea got its promotion from the Asian Shows forum🤣 then let BL stay here, maybe!! Traffic ke naam pe 2 cycle hai aur chale hum 4 ways road ke foundation lagane😭😆
Originally posted by: Leprechaun
Korea got its promotion from the Asian Shows forum🤣 then let BL stay here, maybe!! Traffic ke naam pe 2 cycle hai aur chale hum 4 ways road ke foundation lagane😭😆
nahi nahi lets make BL too...kya jaata hai 😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
I would open a separate Korean BL thread there but I have no access 😆
why no access ? leprachaun u make
BL forum? Or do you have any other suggestions for the name??
Danmei/Yaoi would be C centered🤔
Originally posted by: semantic.error
I would open a separate Korean BL thread there but I have no access 😆
my bad I think u were talking about making thread in that korean forum..ya nothing is workigng there😆
Originally posted by: Leprechaun
BL forum? Or do you have any other suggestions for the name??
Danmei/Yaoi would be C centered🤔
I think like BL corner is fine
that korean private forum is working now