Kesariya Tera Ishq Hai Piya
Rang Jaaun Jo Main Hath Lagaun
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kesariya Tera Ishq Hai Piya
Rang Jaaun Jo Main Hath Lagaun
Din Beete Saara Teri Fikr Mein
Rain Saari Teri Khair Manaun
I thought you said bye 🤣
hehe i did! Then i came back 🤣 mera dimag aaj abhay se inspired he cant decide what to do 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I thought you said bye 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe i did! Then i came back 🤣 mera dimag aaj abhay se inspired he cant decide what to do 🤣
🤣🤣 The sock has done wonders
ohhh? Oh ohhh 🤣🤣🤣
so hows monday morning coming along? 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
so hows monday morning coming along? 🤣
I’m waiting on people to reply to my emails so I can continue with my task 🤣 eating an apple and playing a game on my phone
i like it when people take time to reply especially when my manager is in cc.🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m waiting on people to reply to my emails so I can continue with my task 🤣 eating an apple and playing a game on my phone
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i like it when people take time to reply especially when my manager is in cc.🤣🤣
Oh yeah it’s great 🤣 like I’m trying to work but obviously people can’t reply to my questions so I can’t do much besides wait 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k