hamare Kano ko kab sunne ko milegi yeh sureli awazein 😳😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hamare Kano ko kab sunne ko milegi yeh sureli awazein 😳😳
New dp 🤩
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
IF waalon I sent my entry jaisi bhi hai sunn lena 😆
I am sorry judges not upto the mark ( in my own opinion but after this one I did 10-20 recordings n my voice sounds super dry, tired , like phata speaker n then the reverb stopped recording n added funny sounds in between n I gave up n sent the best recording forward 😆)
Drama abhi sy chalo kardiya 🥴
We are ready to listen your melodious voice😳
hamare Kano ko kab sunne ko milegi yeh sureli awazein 😳😳
Mujhe Wild Cards ki bhi suni hain 😳
Reverb itself controls the volume and lowers it in between. Listeners will think voice is lost then it adds it’s own sounds 🤔 chittir pittir in between … it’s is supposed to be static I believe 😲.Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
IF waalon I sent my entry jaisi bhi hai sunn lena 😆
I am sorry judges not upto the mark ( in my own opinion but after this one I did 10-20 recordings n my voice sounds super dry, tired , like phata speaker n then the reverb stopped recording n added funny sounds in between n I gave up n sent the best recording forward 😆)
Both are not in my control yaar 🤦♀️
🤦♀️🤔
Koeli sy bolo na post those amazing music entries by wildcards and make our monday refreshing 😳
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Koeli sy bolo na post those amazing music entries by wildcards and make our monday refreshing 😳
Yess me too waiting to hear them
hamare Kano ko kab sunne ko milegi yeh sureli awazein 😳😳
Mujhe lag raha hai aj ya kal sunne ko milenge voice recordings.
Maine to duet song gaya hai. Main soch rahi thi duet song kaisa lagega female voice mein.