they are probably dancing on tip tip barsa paani. I want to see sizzling didi doing Katrina ka steps. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
they are probably dancing on tip tip barsa paani. I want to see sizzling didi doing Katrina ka steps. 😆
Oh my. The blue kurta that he is wearing in the BTS, the embroidery on it is khatarnaak. Omi style ekdum
Didi is back in CN, just saw the bts on aish's story😱
It's just pakhi and mommy
Originally posted by: Mayagujral
Didi is back in CN, just saw the bts on aish's story😱
Usko kya hoga. Idhar I am scared for people around her. Kabhi bhi jhatke lag sakte hai
When I was kid I used to make timetable like what will I do in whole day... Woh follow nai hota tha... But this timetable! I must say without fail I used to follow this for one and half year!!😆
Originally posted by: sairat07
When I was kid I used to make timetable like what will I do in whole day... Woh follow nai hota tha... But this timetable! I must say without fail I used to follow this for one and half year!!😆
This is applicable to the entire online population who is on social media. It is for all TV shows ka fans. So accurate!
Even after advance episodes have stopped, episodes are late?? What are they doing?
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Even after advance episodes have stopped, episodes are late?? What are they doing?
Of course Making reels !!!🤣
Making reels > making episode on time