I was in the sky at 2.00 am exactly
. And you know what my colleague was such a ..............a.a.aa........a........................................
😈😈😈😈😈🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️🤷🤷🤷🤷. 🤣🤣🤣.Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was in the sky at 2.00 am exactly
. And you know what my colleague was such a ..............a.a.aa........a........................................
😈😈😈😈😈🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️🤷🤷🤷🤷. 🤣🤣🤣..Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
wow nice dress
lmao u must be having to wear trousers and shirt right?
Yes so boring .
You know once i had a flight from Mumbai. That was such a fantastic flight of my life i tell you 🤣🤣🤣.
So what happened one of the passenger was travelling for the first time with his wife . I was going in my cabin and he said - Are you pilot ??
I said yes ,any problem.
He said - My wife is vomiting ,can you help me . She was not preggo but it was because of her first flight .
I said you can ask for the vomit bags . He said 🐷🤪 meri wife ko ulti aa rahi hai ,aap flight ulti kar dena after some time. Fir sabko ulti ho jaayegi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Meine kaha i need to go sir 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I used to like this pair
https://twitter.com/itstisha_7/status/1548621862690729984?s=20&t=k0Ov5brCqfnG3FdEEEkPgg
used to?? Abh kya hua??
ab they got married with different people. Ranbir ka baby hone wala hai🤗.Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
used to?? Abh kya hua??
🤓☺️😈😈😈.
alag hi theek hai 😂
What you said i didn't understand.alag hi theek hai 😂
Your Hindi is ............
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
.
Yes so boring .
You know once i had a flight from Mumbai. That was such a fantastic flight of my life i tell you 🤣🤣🤣.
So what happened one of the passenger was travelling for the first time with his wife . I was going in my cabin and he said - Are you pilot ??
I said yes ,any problem.
He said - My wife is vomiting ,can you help me . She was not preggo but it was because of her first flight .
I said you can ask for the vomit bags . He said 🐷🤪 meri wife ko ulti aa rahi hai ,aap flight ulti kar dena after some time. Fir sabko ulti ho jaayegi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Meine kaha i need to go sir 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Sacchi 🤣
Kya tha ?
Mucchi i am not joking👍🏼.
🤣🤣🤣kya passenger tha 🤣🤣🤣.
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27