Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow so that ranbir thread is now locked 🤢
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Wow so that ranbir thread is now locked 🤢
The whole forum is a Ranbir thread now 😆
https://twitter.com/emily_murnane/status/1548482152144125959?s=20&t=p37K_gs1-I_TZv6MkDctaQ
Meanwhile regular people get lectured about their environmental consumption 🤔.
https://twitter.com/but_im_kim_tran/status/1548794555511611392?s=20&t=p37K_gs1-I_TZv6MkDctaQ
Most unrealistic part of Ms Marvel final.
Originally posted by: BubbleTea
Its basically you answer questions and get scores based on whether your answer matches with the others. So if they ask a question like if chicken comes before egg or egg comes before chicken if most people answered egg then the people who answered egg will get that point 😆.
Thank you for answering. Seems not that hard....I get the "Sheep" now lol
https://twitter.com/LivingScribe/status/1548829422500954112?s=20&t=vLts_e_g9PVaMSCOb_AAhA
Americans just admitting they don't bother knowing about others' history.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0