Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ohh bhai dekho dekho kon aaya...😍😍😍
Oo busy Dr. Shahab...🤗🤗🤗
Kaise hai aap...❤
How's life going..❤
Im good...
What about u😁
Originally posted by: Sampada001
jassu di❤❤
Are waah 😂😂 humare yaha bhi record ban rahe hai😂
Kuch nhi insta Forum pe bhatakti hu 😂😂
Same yaar...
Bus time pass ho rha hai zindagi mein
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcCSXB7LwxU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Have a peaceful day 🦚❤️🌧 enjoy the rain 🌧
Hi how are you long time ❤️
Filhal toh I am just keeping distance with him
He actually did something not in bad sense but uske baad se toh I am like nai bhai ab nai 😆
Hmm best to keep a little distance then!!!
I’m well enjoying my Sunday
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
It was more about his justification of his behaviour. Like he says if the Pandavas are not wrong when they staked Draupadi in the game of dice, how is he wrong if he treats her like a daasi.
It could have been much more in depth but it was still good to see
Fir kya laga apko sahi keh raha tha kya vo
Kiske sath gai thi dekhne corner seat pe baithke🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
😆
arrey! even if I choose to be a simple daasi, I get an earful of taane from everyone. meri phooti kismat 🤔😒
And what about the dangerous intentions behind this 'Simple Daasi' getup!😡
Sabko ullu banati ho😭😪
