Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Waise kal rubina ke Jannat faisu ke sath post ke baad Sab twitter aur insta pe predict kar rahe the Wo teeno top 3 hai ðŸ˜†

Aur winner rubina centre pe hai ðŸ˜†

Aur Yaha aake toh dekh rahi hu rajeev bich mei ghus gaya ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£

Ye log kitna imagine karte hai god forbid agar rubina nai jiti to kya hoga😆?? Best is wait for finale and support your favourites and enjoy kkk

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

Was watching sat’s epi a while ago as I only watched second half of that epi(hyena task n half of lion task) i saw the task they gave to rubi and jannat. itna cool task diya yaar, remember the codes and unlock the box while the car is rotating and quiz soo cool, i myself wanna do this task  yeh rubi amma ko itna cool tasks dete hai colors wale benefit of being colors face   I just love these car and height wala tasks only one i dont like r the creepy crawly ones and shock ones depends

so when ruby did the task she couldnt open the box eventually, she was sure the codes were right, rubina was like sir mujhe abhi bhi codes yaad hai 1197, 2905 , 8693 wheras it was 1193 not 1197, and 8697 not 8693 damn that confidence by rubina ðŸ¤£ she was scolding the screen ðŸ¤£ areh behna tumne khud hi galat code daale ðŸ¤£

I need rubina's confidence during exams and results😳

Edited by RockingSunny - 1 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Baato baato mei yaad aya Kal toh Saturday hai🥳

Kal phir se mehfil jamegi hum sab ki ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgEwS9BBi_5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Wow! What a surprise ðŸ˜²

Hume to pata hi nai tha ðŸ¤ª

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Wow! What a surprise ðŸ˜²

Hume to pata hi nai tha ðŸ¤ª

Bas ab jaldi jeet jaye Rubbu 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

Was watching sat’s epi a while ago as I only watched second half of that epi(hyena task n half of lion task) i saw the task they gave to rubi and jannat. itna cool task diya yaar, remember the codes and unlock the box while the car is rotating and quiz soo cool, i myself wanna do this task  yeh rubi amma ko itna cool tasks dete hai colors wale benefit of being colors face   I just love these car and height wala tasks only one i dont like r the creepy crawly ones and shock ones depends

so when ruby did the task she couldnt open the box eventually, she was sure the codes were right, rubina was like sir mujhe abhi bhi codes yaad hai 1197, 2905 , 8693 wheras it was 1193 not 1197, and 8697 not 8693 damn that confidence by rubina ðŸ¤£ she was scolding the screen ðŸ¤£ areh behna tumne khud hi galat code daale ðŸ¤£

Maine bhi yahi bola tha itna confidence lati kahan se hai 😂