Did I get swamped as well? If so which team I am in?
Original or changed? My original team was yudhishter
Now you're in team Bheem, under TR Rashi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did I get swamped as well? If so which team I am in?
Original or changed? My original team was yudhishter
Now you're in team Bheem, under TR Rashi.
Oh okay. Thank you. So what is NR means next to my UI?
who swapped me?
Did I get swamped as well? If so which team I am in?
Original or changed? My original team was yudhishter
You r in team Bheem now😆
Neha
I am swapped. Kis ne nikaala Bahan mujhe meri original team se. Itni buri hu kya mein. Tum humaari TR thee na
NR means not replacable i guess
I swapped u
Mei kitni baar swap hui hoon.. kidhar thi , kidhar kidhar geyi abhi kidhar hoon.. itna kaanfusion
Haa na woh toh samjha but mujhe nikaala kyu?
yeh ho kya ragas hai 😆
Neha
I am swapped. Kis ne nikaala Bahan mujhe meri original team se. Itni buri hu kya mein. Tum humaari TR thee na
Rashi tumhe le gayi.. I don't have a say on who stays, I can only bring new peeps. 😭 🥺
Nikala nhi😆 U r good sheep so i took u in my team nd gave team Yudishthir someone else😆
Mish 💙 I’m well, you?? Alice 🥹🥹💙💙Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
hello kifla. How are you🤗?
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k