Originally posted by: Infinitely
TR of Team Duryodhan swapped Red_eyes94 with Jugnu21 of your team.
So red_eyes is in my team now
I want to swap Red_eyes94 wid md410 of team Yudishthir
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Infinitely
TR of Team Duryodhan swapped Red_eyes94 with Jugnu21 of your team.
So red_eyes is in my team now
I want to swap Red_eyes94 wid md410 of team Yudishthir
Hello new team-members😳🤗
mein ne wolf parrot ko colors face ke against dedia hai so woh Meri team mein bhi nhi ayegi 😆
Oh yes I am checking again.
mein ne wolf parrot ko colors face ke against dedia hai so woh Meri team mein bhi nhi ayegi 😆
Wolfandparrot is neither in team arjuna nor in bheem
Please check
Confused...why I m in demand🤣
Sar chakra raha tha 🤣but now I know my place.
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Confused...why I m in demand🤣
Sar chakra raha tha 🤣but now I know my place.
I thought only TRs knw their place🤣
Glad u r not confused at least😆
thank God we are TR 🤣
I want to swap Prizi with Anisha06 from Team Karna
Is this valid host ?👍🏼
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k