I want to swap NautankiSaali17 with opsora2090 from Team Karna
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want to swap NautankiSaali17 with opsora2090 from Team Karna
I want to swap sera-high123 with Phenyl from TEAM Arjuna
Meri abhi wali team ke liye popcorns and drinks😆
I want to swap Red_eyes94 with DiscoDhokla from Team Bheem
I want to swap colors_face with priya185 from TEAM Duryodhan
I want to swap dipihp with Kavya1994 from TEAM Bheem
Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour
I want to swap NautankiSaali17 with opsora2090 from Team Arjuna
Edited ... No, since the move to Team Arjuna was invalid due to NINALOGY's position in Team Bheem, please accept my original request to take opsora2090 from Team Karna and disregard this request.
3 k liye post kar liya, ab nahi karna na?
I want to swap Prizi with average-student from Team Bhisma
"I want to swap MEMBER Priya185 with average-student from Team BHISHMA" .
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k