Originally posted by: ASQ2HULTOAD627MK
#17- Breathe?
#18-Kick?
#19- India's Most Wanted
#20- Kill Dill
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ASQ2HULTOAD627MK
#17- Breathe?
#18-Kick?
#19- India's Most Wanted
#20- Kill Dill
Originally posted by: FBLD4SDC7U7I5MKV
Correct, now enjoy the song and the lady fixing her safety pin 😆
I thought your hint was related to movie but you were giving hints on their real life 🤔😆
Originally posted by: MMNXF55RNLFBXBJK
Correct, now enjoy the song and the lady fixing her safety pin 😆
Next time floor ka pic mat post kar dena 😆
Ranveer Singh special
#21

#22

#23

After going uh..ah..uhhh for most of these, I’m going to venture 22 is Ladies vs. Vicky Behl.
And 23 is Lootera?
#18 Radhe
#22 Ladies vs Ricky Bahl
#23 Band Baaja Baraat
It's actually Phir Hera Pheri so technically you're wrong as well.😆
Originally posted by: GaramAloo
After going uh..ah..uhhh for most of these, I’m going to venture 22 is Ladies vs. Vicky Behl.
And 23 is Lootera?
22 is right, 23 is wrong.
18, 22 right
23 is wrong
I was referring to that song only but gave film name wrong. Got it 👍🏼
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYDbTZl0HU/?img_index=1 stkn=MXFuZWw4MTJndjJvYw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
9