Thanks a bunch! Glad you enjoyed it ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks a bunch! Glad you enjoyed it ❤️
Hey! No worries.
I was also in two minds about tagging people on this story. Had even thought of putting a disclaimer, but that would have given out the plot.
But I understand your emotions there. I had felt the same for a long time. Guess, because I'm still in some way updated on the storyline, my stand has changed.
Will be careful with the tag in future (only Sairat stories 😉)
Thanks so much ❤️
So happy that you enjoyed the read. Yup, Sai deserves the happiness and all the love, which unfortunately V and the Chavans could not give her. Their loss. And her good karma :-) Thats how I wanted it to be😉
Originally posted by: Sherry24
Thanks a bunch! Glad you enjoyed it ❤️
Sai ki zindagi ka Sahil❤️ nice name selection 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️
Beautifully written 👏👏loved it 😍❤
Glad u enjoyed reading it! Thanks a ton❤️