Who isn’t pregnant right now geez
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who isn’t pregnant right now geez
Deepika is not pregnant nor is Sushmita😆Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Who isn’t pregnant right now geez
Is that true or a mere speculation
this post doesn’t make any sense after merging 2 threads on Kareena’s pregnancy
I will not be congratulating until I see proof. Every 2 months, there is also speculation that is Bipasha is pregnant because she may look 0.2 pounds heavier than her previous pic.
Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD
I am so excited. Please someone confirm.
Your comment and your ID🤣
Karan Johar ka rudaali season chal raha hai.
Did he cry ye sunke bhi?🤣 (Assuming the news is true)
Kjo should get pregnant too🤰
The picture with black tank top and huge baby bump is either an old picture or photoshopped. There’s no way she’s that heavily pregnant and hasn’t made an announcement yet, if she’s pregnant at all.
I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she just has some flab in her tummy and people are making too much of it. Her poses where she’s hiding her belly could just be coincidental, or she’s hiding her belly because she’s insecure about it. We’ve all done it and some of us haven’t even had a baby 😆
No competition. Kareena is the best pregnant woman which is why she released the pregnancy bible ❤️
Mahira Khan is pregnant She is glowing https://www.instagram.com/p/DdNO-JQMsjq/?stkn=MTFuN2VyenlzdjVkZw==...
https://x.com/GlamBlitzz/status/2068296680303427705
https://x.com/i/status/2050470185266810960
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWid_AxDFdW/?igsh=bThoeWFldnBsZ3J5
IIFA 2027: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan Shahid Kapoor to headline IIFA Weekend in Abu Dhabi...
0