sab nahi kuch log 😊Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Mujhe aaj tak yahaan WL nahi mila. Mere real life ke warning levels hi kaafi hain baar baar deactivate karwane ko.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sab nahi kuch log 😊Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Mujhe aaj tak yahaan WL nahi mila. Mere real life ke warning levels hi kaafi hain baar baar deactivate karwane ko.
Wasn’t there a option to upload pics from your device? I can't see that option anymore.
Wasn’t there a option to upload pics from your device? I can't see that option anymore.
it’s there I think. many times my phone camera activated while typing. I don’t know how. but Thankfully no pic of mine was clicked/uploaded.🤣
click on image. select upload image and then photo library.
Wasn’t there a option to upload pics from your device? I can't see that option anymore.
Newbies can't post pics from device i think
Originally posted by: hasini009
it’s there I think. many times my phone camera activated while typing. I don’t know how. but Thankfully no pic of mine was clicked/uploaded.🤣
click on image. select upload image and then photo library.
Imagine them secretly watching us. They will only see my eyes 😭
It’s restricted for me. I have to wait 😆
What is happening? Are you leaving? Was BettyA1 a social experiment?
han sab chale jaynege aik din Tum or mein reh jaynege 😭Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
What is happening? Are you leaving? Was BettyA1 a social experiment?
Anyone watching Comicstaan 3?
Ye Baba Sehgal ka audition kyu le rahe hai. Too late for that😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0