That makes two of us 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
That makes two of us 🤣
I just finished binging LoK book 3 and man that ceremony for Jinora really does it for me 😭 in more ways than one. Such a great season
Who needs a partner to have fun, DIY 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I just finished binging LoK book 3 and man that ceremony for Jinora really does it for me 😭 in more ways than one. Such a great season
Where did you watch it? Mera baaki hai
I'm currently watching Arcane
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Where did you watch it? Mera baaki hai
I'm currently watching Arcane
How far did you get? 😳 I’ll link accordingly
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
thoda yaha bhej do. Yaha bada sharmila ho rakha he sun 🤣
Sun is very stubborn to stay here 🤣
I am very innocent. So i have no idea what r u talking about🤪
Epi 7 tak dekh liya 😳 I watch one episode a day ⭐️
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k