Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
TRs cant be exchanged right ?? 😆
Why you want to change😈😈?Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
TRs cant be exchanged right ?? 😆
Why you want to change😈😈?Are you talking about me. If yes then khul ke bol darpok😈😈. Or you are scared of me😉😉.but what if I m not comfortable with someone personally or koi usi ko Meri team mei bhej de 😒?
.jyaada mat chalao . Because your mind is emptymein whi dmgh Chala Rahi hoo 🤣
🐷🥺🥺.YesNooooooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
.Miss fiesty would you be able to manage between 7-8 pm 😊?
P.S - What's your name or should I call you fiesty only😆?
What a twist infinitely😎😎😈😈. Me to you -
mera baan kahan hai .
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Miss fiesty would you be able to manage between 7-8 pm 😊?
P.S - What's your name or should I call you fiesty only😆?
Vera is her name :)
😆. And good night🤣🤣.Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Tab to sab toot parenge chori karne ke liye🤣. Isse mujhe doraemon ke sales wale kapro ke liye ladies ka jhagra yaad aa gaya😆
Yahan sab best bhed k liye jhagda karenge 🤣
Doraemon🤣
but what if I m not comfortable with someone personally or koi usi ko Meri team mei bhej de 😒?
Team mein to waise bhi nahi khelna hai 🤣 we can't discuss answers with team members na, so it doesn't really matter 🤣
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k