Originally posted by: blackfaree
Wahhh priya 😆me priyanka🤣
wow!! i told you priya is very common name🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: blackfaree
Wahhh priya 😆me priyanka🤣
wow!! i told you priya is very common name🤣
Originally posted by: blackfaree
Khatam hogaya behan🤣
yup khatam ho gaya😭shadi aryan ke taraf se udhar raha🤣
Thanks for ending it this way.
I in no way wanted Imlie to forgive and get into a relationship so easily when she was the one who reinitiated the talks !!
Yup this was different than rest of my stories one story i wanted to leave it hanging😆
Ok with end.. I too don't want imlie to marry aryan... How did everyone met all of sudden?? 🤔
Amazing... Wpbderful.....read all the parta at one go... The bond....the friendship ..... U r am amazing writer.....got vsy with family....so when I get time I will read.....now the drama is not worth watching..... So trying to detach...only read the updates and sometimes saw clips which worth to watch which is posted on DT. .. But the stories r more interesting then the dramaa......do write more.....😊❤️
Thank you🤗glad u love it babes