Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and sooo sharp i mean so many new galaxies never seen before!
Yeah it’s so fascinating
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and sooo sharp i mean so many new galaxies never seen before!
Yeah it’s so fascinating
mere siggy me aur b pics he 😳 ❤️ Looks like metz ko b pasand aye ye pics 🤣
i love them all! I like the big one more though. Jaha sari galaxies dikh ri itni sari ❤️Originally posted by: simply.meghana
This one is my favorite
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf6sKYkucn9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
✋🏻 Kumbhmela moment 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
✋🏻 Kumbhmela moment 😆
I’m a big comic and graphic novel fan 😆
oh i like this 🤣 bas uske liye daana ki jagah fahmy k oics dalne Pdege 🤣Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
HR ko lagta hai aise bulana padega 🤣🤣
it so is
Nice. I like reading them. Not particularly fan or anything. I mean mujhe acha content koi b format me de do chalega types he mera. 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Nice. I like reading them. Not particularly fan or anything. I mean mujhe acha content koi b format me de do chalega types he mera. 🤣
No I’m the same 🤣. I’m a simple person don’t care where it comes from and in what format, if it’s good content I will partake in it 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k