Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I’m waiting for the show
Waiting for it.
Reminded me of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge show.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sneha-wagh-on-returning-to-tv-with-na-umra-ki-seema-ho_189185
Seems like a copy of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge 🤔
Main bhi yahi bolnme wali thi
but hoping this time its arranged marriage☺️
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Main bhi yahi bolnme wali thi
but hoping this time its arranged marriage☺️
Hinaa tum wapas aa gayi😛
I missed you.
I don't think they will show arranged marriage, otherwise it will look like another majboori/samjhauta wali shaadi...
Waise, what kind of arranged marriage you're talking about?
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sneha-wagh-on-returning-to-tv-with-na-umra-ki-seema-ho_189185
Seems like a copy of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge 🤔
I hope they don't turn her character completely negative just like they did to Mallika in KTLK.
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Hinaa tum wapas aa gayi😛
I missed you.
I don't think they will show arranged marriage, otherwise it will look like another majboori/samjhauta wali shaadi...
Waise, what kind of arranged marriage you're talking about?
Missed you too Kavuuuu🤗 aaj koi match nahi hua kya?
Pata nahi If pe ek article aaya tha about this show I think it said about it bveing a remake of another regional show or something🤔 where he does favour on girls father by marrying her
Mujhe theek se yaad nahi