I had stopped watching something haute after the ramzan reviews..
I was disappointed
And now a few minutes of usama's ITV
I am not even interested.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I had stopped watching something haute after the ramzan reviews..
I was disappointed
And now a few minutes of usama's ITV
I am not even interested.
Originally posted by: mango.falooda
they look better in the promo than in their real rukshati. but yea, such chemistry from barely few seconds. you can see it sizzle just from the photos.
The rukhsati episode was just for the name, we only saw Sufiyan's childish acts in the name of Rukhsati of Ushroz 🤢
This teaser is the best stands apart from every single teaser they have given
Plus the dresses and color coordination
Originally posted by: suhaaana
This teaser is the best stands apart from every single teaser they have given
Plus the dresses and color coordination
The whole teaser was so grand. They raised the expectations so high 😆
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
The rukhsati episode was just for the name, we only saw Sufiyan's childish acts in the name of Rukhsati of Ushroz 🤢
Sadaf's wedding looks grand compare to leads, because there Sufi creepy is getting visibility.
Kaash they shot an entire ost video with usmol in that outfit and that setting😔
I have seen geo and hum ost having seperate scenes. ARY seems to barely spend money.

There was a time when ASA competed almost equally with KTK trps 😆

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
There was a time when ASA competed almost equally with KTK trps 😆
ARY got greedy with halza and ushroze and ruined MH and ASA.