What is the obsession with gaadi🤣
You don’t know? It’s the most romantic Abhiya scene in the show 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What is the obsession with gaadi🤣
You don’t know? It’s the most romantic Abhiya scene in the show 🤣
I don’t know 🤣
do u wanna try today?Originally posted by: simply.meghana
When do you want to start writing our OS? 🤣
its defined one of the most romantic scenes of the show 🤣What is the obsession with gaadi🤣
watching - going crazy there are no limits there really 🤣Are u watching imlie show??
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
do u wanna try today?
yeah sure we can start then besides I'm writing the last chapter for my FF so I will be more free for writing after that ⭐️
if u want we can writer after that alsoOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
yeah sure we can start then besides I'm writing the last chapter for my FF so I will be more free for writing after that ⭐️
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
if u want we can writer after that also
I will be updating on friday so this weekend? ⭐️ how is that
perfect. Works for me.

😃😃 Why avatar is as good as an adult show
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k