Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

May u please type  ur current user name once again jahan pe local service se login karne ko. Kaha gaya 

See whether it is showing  invalid or not 

Because username is invalid ka msg to register as new  users page mein hi dikhata है  अगर कोई  न्यू user invalid username register karta है

Agar  local  login service phir bhi dikha raha hai invalid to koi glitch ho sakti है

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

May u please type  ur current user name once again jahan pe local service se login karne ko. Kaha gaya 

See whether it is showing  invalid or not 

Because username is invalid ka msg to register as new  users page mein hi dikhata है  अगर कोई  न्यू user invalid username register karta है

Agar  local  login service phir bhi dikha raha hai invalid to koi glitch ho sakti है

it’s a known issue. 

I am not able to understand when she already knows her email and password why she is not able to login on the accounts page. If she could that would have solved the issue. Will figure out another way now 😊

surabhi01 thumbnail

Yes . Abhi 14days pehe she is able tol ogin to site as her visit streak say so but now she can't able to login with same user and password. It is strange 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yes . Abhi 14days pehe she is able tol ogin to site as her visit streak say so but now she can't able to login with same user and password. It is strange 

I never log out, and access the site. Only when I go to settings I have to log in again!

surabhi01 thumbnail

But when I log out from main forum it again started showing my visit streak from starting that is from have seen this three times 

Yes setting mein alag se login karna padta है.pehle to setting mein apne aap log out ho jaata tha. मगर अब aisa nahi hai 

Eydis thumbnail

I think you need to change 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by Havaana - 1 years ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

I think you need to change 🤔🤔🤔

Best memes featuring Shivaji Satham aka CID's ACP Pradyuman

Eydis thumbnail

Cannot have a underscore or hypen or dots at the start or end 

Yeh garbad hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣  

You have a time till 16th July 🤣🤣🤣

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

Cannot have a underscore or hypen or dots at the start or end 

Yeh garbad hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣  

You have a till 16th July 🤣🤣🤣

and after that?

Eydis thumbnail

Post that we will automatically update their username removing the special characters and adding numbers if the username already exists 

Vijay sir 😎