Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 12 Jul 2022

Posted: 1 years ago

Anupama is terrified when glass door pane comes crashing down on Anuj, he assures her he was OK, he hugs her n consoles her . Anupama then gets horrified on noticing several glass shards pierced I tk his back , she pulls them out one by one with shaky hands .He reminds Anu how fragile life was n asks her to promise she will keep her promises she made to him. He asks Anu to always be prepared for death . Anupama is distraught on hearing Anuj talking of his death. They have heated argument as Anuj insists on talking about prepared for death.aMaAn then discuss Bhai bhaabhi issue . Anu advises him not to reveal to them that he k ew about their failed business fiasco at US . They will feel awkward to reveal their failures to their younger brother. Anuj agrees. Soon they get phone call from Abhay from Mumbai. He assures Anu would soon get custody of little Anu as their papers were being processed . They could become foster parents of Little Anu right away. Anuj explains the long complicated legal adoption procedure to Anupama . 
MaAn then enter the dance academy and have a merry jig with Samar and Sarra . The foursome dance away in gay abandon , Sarra and Samar asks the reason behind this burst of happiness but MaAn decide tk keep it a secret . 
plater Anupama suggests they share the news with their families so that everyone is prepared to accept  little Anu , 
Anuj wants to keep it secret until Anu arrives. 

He reassures her again not to cry as he was OK At Shah house Vanraj is annoyed with Kavya , she advises him not to handle Pakhinwith anger, she was an adult n he could nit restrain her , what will he do if Pakhi decides tk go live with Anupama after getting fed up with his fury ? She asks him to manage Pakhi calmly or he will lose his children n parents too .

Vanraj realises and goes n talks assuringly to Pakhi, he gives permission to Pakhi to meet Adhik  but in presence of her mother or father. Pakhi is pleased to hear this . She feels happy she can be friends with Adhik and keep meeting him. 

kavya supports and distracts Kinjal as she is facing discomforts of last trimester of pregnancy. Vanraj is pleased to watch them together.

Later Vanraj n Kavya discuss how to be good parents n support them . Vanraj shares his suspicions on Barkha, Ankush and Adhik with Kavya .

Precap

Barkha is stunned as Adhik tells Barkha that if he married Pakhi , Barkha will have Anupama’s remote control in her hand . MaAn over hear this .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Quick recap due to Maan Scenes

The glass breaks and shatters around. Anuj jumps up and worries about Anu if she is hurt, even though he was in front of her. Maybe foreshadowing him getting hurt in order to save her 🤔 

Anu also worries and hugs Anuj asking if hurt. She then realizes that there are shards of glass stuck on his neck and back. She removes them crying 😢 seeing him in pain, while still in dance academy.

Note- this should not be done in reality as sometimes the glass could be embedded on an important blood vessel and could lead to blood loss. Docs of the forum, please advice further 🙏 

Vanraj and kavya scene where she suggests to be better dad and son. Were they not getting divorced, as she gives him bedroom eyes while saying all these 

Back to Anu and Anuj as he calms her. We finally do get the hand kiss from Anu. Guess the editors were here this morning and heard criticism for cutting the kiss scene yesterday😆

Anuj and Anu have a mini fight, where he keeps trying to remind her of promise. Again lots of foreshadowing of Anuj's character.

Pakhi and Vanraj scene. I fast forwarded but he seems to be trying to make up to her.

Anu and Anuj cleaning up the glass pieces. These people 🙄 😒 🤦 why not go to a hospital/clinic to check. Whatever. 

They get call to be foster parents for little Anu and are excited. Makes sense, if the little Anu track does not go well they can easily cut it out 😆

Kavya and kinjal discuss pregnancy, while Vanraj eavesdrop. Does it mean next track of Kavya pregnant, especially if Anuj and Anu are becoming foster parents. Hero cannot be behind 🤣

Anu asks why fostering and not adopting. Anuj explains the adoption process and they plan their future with little Anu and hug. 

Vanraj and Kavya scene, I again FF.

Anuj and Anu start dancing with Sara and Samar who come back to dance academy.

Like what is happening. Anuj had serious injury, cuts and bleeding just few minutes ago 😳 😐 🤪

Kavya and Vanraj discuss the kapadias and their business.Something is cooking in Vanraj's head. If they go the route of Vanraj trying to get business as some forum members said again. I have nothing to add after this stupid storyline .

Precap- Anu requests Anuj to tell about little Anu to everyone but he refuses. The rest is same as promo, of trying to marry  Pakhi to get control. Another forum member predicted this. Are they in a competition to see how illogical the tracks can be 🤣

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago

Anuj is fine only few scratches. Anu nursing Anuj's wounds brought tears to my eyes. It was such a beautiful scene. Rupali's acting in that scene did not seem like acting. It seemed like she was really worried and scared. 

Now coming to the story, Choti Anu is coming. God knows why are the makers hell bent on shoving this adoption track on us. Now the most important part, the hero has started to fall for Kavya. Maybe another baby coming. Seems like leap is near. Choti Anu, VanYa baby, KinTosh baby. I am so not prepared. 

Originally posted by DJ_3

The glass breaks and shatters around. Anuj jumps up and worries about Anu if she is hurt, even though he was in front of her. Maybe foreshadowing him getting hurt in order to save her 🤔 

Anu also worries and hugs Anuj asking if hurt. She then realizes that there are shards of glass stuck on his neck and back. She removes them crying 😢 seeing him in pain, while still in dance academy.

Note- this should not be done in reality as sometimes the glass could be embedded on an important blood vessel and could lead to blood loss. Docs of the forum, please advice further 🙏 

Vanraj and kavya scene where she suggests to be better dad and son. Were they not getting divorced, as she gives him bedroom eyes while saying all these smiley44

Back to Anu and Anuj as he calms her. We finally do get the hand kiss from Anu. Guess the editors were here this morning and heard criticism for cutting the kiss scene yesterdaysmiley36

Anuj and Anu have a mini fight, where he keeps trying to remind her of promise. Again lots of foreshadowing of Anuj's character.

Pakhi and Vanraj scene. I fast forwarded but he seems to be trying to make up to her.

Anu and Anuj cleaning up the glass pieces. These people 🙄 😒 🤦 why not go to a hospital/clinic to check. Whatever. 

They get call to be foster parents for little Anu and are excited. Makes sense, if the little Anu track does not go well they can easily cut it out smiley36

Kavya and kinjal discuss pregnancy, while Vanraj eavesdrop. Does it mean next track of Kavya pregnant, especially if Anuj and Anu are becoming foster parents. Hero cannot be behind smiley37

Anu asks why fostering and not adopting. Anuj explains the adoption process and they plan their future with little Anu and hug. 

Like what is happening. Anuj had serious injury, cuts and bleeding just few minutes ago 😳 😐 smiley39

Kavya and Vanraj discuss the kapadias and their business.Something is cooking in Vanraj's head. If they go the route of Vanraj trying to get business as some forum members said again. I have nothing to add after this stupid storyline smiley29.

Precap- Anu requests Anuj to tell about little Anu to everyone but he refuses. The rest is same as promo, of trying to marry  Pakhi to get control. Another forum member predicted this. Are they in a competition to see how illogical the tracks can be smiley37

The glass breaks and shatters around. Anuj jumps up and worries about Anu if she is hurt, even though he was in front of her. Maybe foreshadowing him getting hurt in order to save her 🤔 

Vanraj and kavya scene where she suggests to be better dad and son. Were they not getting divorced, as she gives him bedroom eyes while saying all these smiley44

Back to Anu and Anuj as he calms her. We finally do get the hand kiss from Anu. Guess the editors were here this morning and heard criticism for cutting the kiss scene yesterdaysmiley36

Anuj and Anu have a mini fight, where he keeps trying to remind her of promise. Again lots of foreshadowing of Anuj's character.

Anu and Anuj cleaning up the glass pieces. These people 🙄 😒 🤦 why not go to a hospital/clinic to check. Whatever. 

They get call to be foster parents for little Anu and are excited. Makes sense, if the little Anu track does not go well they can easily cut it out smiley36

Kavya and kinjal discuss pregnancy, while Vanraj eavesdrop. Does it mean next track of Kavya pregnant, especially if Anuj and Anu are becoming foster parents. Hero cannot be behind smiley37

Like what is happening. Anuj had serious injury, cuts and bleeding just few minutes ago 😳 😐 smiley39

Kavya and Vanraj discuss the kapadias and their business.Something is cooking in Vanraj's head. If they go the route of Vanraj trying to get business as some forum members said again. I have nothing to add after this stupid storyline smiley29.

Precap- Anu requests Anuj to tell about little Anu to everyone but he refuses. The rest is same as promo, of trying to marry  Pakhi to get control. Another forum member predicted this. Are they in a competition to see how illogical the tracks can be smiley37

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

Anuj is fine only few scratches. Anu nursing Anuj's wounds brought tears to my eyes. It was such a beautiful scene. Rupali's acting in that scene did not seem like acting. It seemed like she was really worried and scared. 

Now coming to the story, Choti Anu is coming. God knows why are the makers hell bent on shoving this adoption track on us. Now the most important part, the hero has started to fall for Kavya. Maybe another baby coming. Seems like leap is near. Choti Anu, VanYa baby, KinTosh baby. I am so not prepared. 

Yup the tracks are getting as illogical as possible. Like WTF of Pakhi marrying now 😒 🙄 

If the leap happens then that's it for me.

Star Bharat has some new shows that I am watching and will follow instead.

The glass breaks and shatters around. Anuj jumps up and worries about Anu if she is hurt, even though he was in front of her. Maybe foreshadowing him getting hurt in order to save her 🤔

Now I feel the mirror should have crashed on his head. Na rehta baas na bajti basuri. No further comments.

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

They are going fostering route. Anyways not interested in anyway. Again that same crappy drama will be repeated.

The only good part about today's episode.. there are lot (actually a lot...) of hugs.. 

The sweet, caring, passionate hugs... ❤❤❤❤❤