lo hogya buginesssssss ka suri suri suri.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lo hogya buginesssssss ka suri suri suri.....
lo hogya buginesssssss ka suri suri suri.....
I do not believe the articles by this news site tend to usually be false. However the PH has an interest in always showing Anu as a superwoman, so maybe she would be managing business and home alone .
looking like a blockbuster episode..🤩🤩
Maine abhi tak dekha nahi... But dekh ke vapas aati huu mai..😋
Thank you so much for summary DJ...🤗🤗
Has to really rub my eyes a few times. Wow you gave an update 💛💛💛💛💛
Thanks yo. DJ 😍 (how have you been?)
I haven’t watched it yet but going by all twitter discussions, seems like they are getting something back to on track. And what better way to gain some TRPs - our very own OG AK!!!!!
And I doubt he is leaving or anything. This is probably just a trp game Cus we have seen that bechara vannu and shahs aren’t working so what better way to bring in kapadia element. Few theories surrounding this “accident” and track but will wait.
GK leaving at this point will not work for anyone. For the PH firstly Cus he is the one that is getting some audience and second for himself. The massive popularity this show has given him (this maybe an unpopular opinion though) and many tracks won’t progress without him but well it is best known to them and their best fraaaaand!
Khair, Thankyou really. Really good to see activity and some names which were missed 💚💚💚
Hoping against hope that the show picks up pace and we are back to our DBTs and fun!
Gauri, Sneha, Sam, Azra - how are you girlssss??
Pompy se har Roz baat hoti hai on twitter so 😂
Thank you DJ for the tag🤗🤗
Seems like a good episode... However I am staying away from the show as rn I have a lot going on irl and I really cannot bear suspenses😆... sticking on to fiction as I have started it and I don't want it to be incomplete❤️
Will come back once everything is sorted🤗Have fun peeps meanwhile🤗
Has to really rub my eyes a few times. Wow you gave an update 💛💛💛💛💛
Thanks yo. DJ 😍 (how have you been?)
I haven’t watched it yet but going by all twitter discussions, seems like they are getting something back to on track. And what better way to gain some TRPs - our very own OG AK!!!!!
And I doubt he is leaving or anything. This is probably just a trp game Cus we have seen that bechara vannu and shahs aren’t working so what better way to bring in kapadia element. Few theories surrounding this “accident” and track but will wait.
GK leaving at this point will not work for anyone. For the PH firstly Cus he is the one that is getting some audience and second for himself. The massive popularity this show has given him (this maybe an unpopular opinion though) and many tracks won’t progress without him but well it is best known to them and their best fraaaaand!
Khair, Thankyou really. Really good to see activity and some names which were missed 💚💚💚
Hoping against hope that the show picks up pace and we are back to our DBTs and fun!
Gauri, Sneha, Sam, Azra - how are you girlssss??
Pompy se har Roz baat hoti hai on twitter so 😂
Thanks, yaar, it's Sunday and the episode was good. Not great, but was pleasantly surprised after watching it. I had not watched the show in a long time, so hoped to inform all the pari's of the good episode 😳
Life has been busy and a bit stressful, which lead to watching the show today 🤣
Yes, lots of Anuj scenes and actually very much in his character from before marrying Anu.
I agree it is a too weird time to phase out Anuj, but they may show a break like hurt or something, but who knows .
What's your Twitter ID, PM me. I might join now that it is more stable.
Originally posted by: TianaWrites
Thank you DJ for the tag🤗🤗
Seems like a good episode... However I am staying away from the show as rn I have a lot going on irl and I really cannot bear suspenses😆... sticking on to fiction as I have started it and I don't want it to be incomplete❤️
Will come back once everything is sorted🤗Have fun peeps meanwhile🤗
Totally understandable. Hope you get a break in IRL.
Azra posted some fun clips, which you can watch from today, as they show the nostalgia of the show from past. I have linked those posts below dear. Reminded me of your flashback scenes in blue in stories.
Has to really rub my eyes a few times. Wow you gave an update 💛💛💛💛💛
Thanks yo. DJ 😍 (how have you been?)
I haven’t watched it yet but going by all twitter discussions, seems like they are getting something back to on track. And what better way to gain some TRPs - our very own OG AK!!!!!
And I doubt he is leaving or anything. This is probably just a trp game Cus we have seen that bechara vannu and shahs aren’t working so what better way to bring in kapadia element. Few theories surrounding this “accident” and track but will wait.
GK leaving at this point will not work for anyone. For the PH firstly Cus he is the one that is getting some audience and second for himself. The massive popularity this show has given him (this maybe an unpopular opinion though) and many tracks won’t progress without him but well it is best known to them and their best fraaaaand!
Khair, Thankyou really. Really good to see activity and some names which were missed 💚💚💚
Hoping against hope that the show picks up pace and we are back to our DBTs and fun!
Gauri, Sneha, Sam, Azra - how are you girlssss??
Pompy se har Roz baat hoti hai on twitter so 😂
Sach mein yaar....
Wo din bhi kya din the.... ❤❤❤❤
I sometimes miss that fun banter where we used to do full anatomy class on each n every part and pushed for our claims so hard... the leg pulling, case when we were trying to reply to 1-2 tags and by that time, thread run with supersonic speed and reached to 100-150 pages in a day or two....
Really miss all of y and the time we spent here... 😘😘😘😘
Has to really rub my eyes a few times. Wow you gave an update 💛💛💛💛💛
Thanks yo. DJ 😍 (how have you been?)
I haven’t watched it yet but going by all twitter discussions, seems like they are getting something back to on track. And what better way to gain some TRPs - our very own OG AK!!!!!
And I doubt he is leaving or anything. This is probably just a trp game Cus we have seen that bechara vannu and shahs aren’t working so what better way to bring in kapadia element. Few theories surrounding this “accident” and track but will wait.
GK leaving at this point will not work for anyone. For the PH firstly Cus he is the one that is getting some audience and second for himself. The massive popularity this show has given him (this maybe an unpopular opinion though) and many tracks won’t progress without him but well it is best known to them and their best fraaaaand!
Khair, Thankyou really. Really good to see activity and some names which were missed 💚💚💚
Hoping against hope that the show picks up pace and we are back to our DBTs and fun!
Gauri, Sneha, Sam, Azra - how are you girlssss??
Pompy se har Roz baat hoti hai on twitter so 😂
@bold what you're on twitter? kiya yr mujhe batati mein tujhe stalk karti waha😎
doing good baby. how are you?
actually i really missed our fun and trolling here... InshaAllah we all will be back slowly nd steadily because the current track is going to be interesting.
where is my doc ritu (hope your leg is fine now and you're playing foolball) mini, aruuuuu nd ayuuu i miss all here... and also our boss hina didi? missed her threads which she make us for trolling tharkingg😎😆
I do not believe the articles by this news site tend to usually be false. However the PH has an interest in always showing Anu as a superwoman, so maybe she would be managing business and home alone .
but honestly i really want this article to true.... because nothing new is left to show us in current story or track so i want to relive the old moments again...😎
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
0