Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Me, I and myself is here
Hello you, u and urself😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Me, I and myself is here
Hello you, u and urself😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Me, I and myself is here
You,your and yourself go and sleep😳
Addictz🤣
exactly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shreyu bhi na 🤦🏽♀️🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
Matlab duniya ke saare abusive words mere hi masoom post main mile IF ko
Shayad dil se kisi ko bohot yaad kar rahi thi 🤪 IF heard your "pyaar bhare pukaar" 🤪🤣
Bullet
What are you guys talking about 🤯
I am not getting paid for my jobs on if, koi toh income source dhoondani padega na🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
exactly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shreyu bhi na 🤦🏽♀️🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
She actually meant that for havaana main masoom free main phaans gayi 🥺
And now that I've finally caught up with the last thread, congratulations on the new thread everyone! 🤣🥳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lol round 3 is tough. At 1st glance sab upar se nikalgaya
Maine abhi tak dekha bhi nahi hai. Kal dekhungi 🤪