Rubina-jannat ko Maine bataya
jannat-every time telling Maine bataya Maine bataya not fair
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rubina-jannat ko Maine bataya
jannat-every time telling Maine bataya Maine bataya not fair
Kaun eliminate ho raha hai
Rubina-i don’t care I m least liked
But I am what i am
ha sahi hai colours meherbaan tooh gadha bhi pehl waah
Kanika ke bahot promos cut rahe hai....first for a non colors face I guess
Originally posted by: CottonWorld
Kaun eliminate ho raha hai
Definitely Ruby to nai ho rahi..😆
Originally posted by: CottonWorld
Kanika ke bahot promos cut rahe hai....first for a non colors face I guess
Confirmed BB16 contestant hai
Is it Kkk or rubina show
Originally posted by: CottonWorld
Kanika ke bahot promos cut rahe hai....first for a non colors face I guess
I read in some gossip twitter account that she going to do a colors show after KKK.