Happy Birthday Havana 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy Birthday Havana 🥳
Originally posted by: tournesol
Happy birthday Aisha 🥳🎉❤ Hope you enjoy your day to the fullest
The thread and the write-up is so beautiful 😍
(I can't tag Hinna )
Hinna took hibernation
Happy Birthday Havaana 🎉
Happy Birthday my chotu aisha .
. You know you are one of the special friend of mine on india forums. I love to fight with you. I don't have any siblings ( cousins hai
) But you are like my little sister. My hawa hawwai with whom i like to fight. We are like Tom and Jerry who always fight with each other but at the end we are in a one team. Although sometimes you annoy me by saying i am Pakhi's deewani which i am not. But you are precious for me MORE THAN YOUR JIJU🙈🙈🙈🙈. I love to talk with you and you are very sweet more than me hahaha. So enjoy your day,i hope you will get a off today because you work on sundays also 🥺🥺🥺🥺.
. Yeh le cake 
karan is saying
aisha 


badi weirdo hai tu
😳😳😳🥰🥰🥰🥰.
your favourite singer is wishing you Happy Birthday🤗.
Hehe i already added the msg :)
Happy birthday Havana! Many happy returns of the day. 🎂🎂💐💝
Happy bday!
Waise evilxbala ake hi chali gyi inactive😲
Aishu just let me know about my mission😆😳 which you want to tell me when I will come to meet you in Karachi. Tell me about it in my pm😎😎pleeeeeej😃
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Come here, it's Havaana's birthday
Omg ,Happy Birthday, my beautiful Aisha
🥳
May you get all the happiness in the world and shine brighter in life ❤️
I love you girl , you are the sweetest, cutest person I havs met recently 🤗
Lots of love dear 🤗
Happy birthday Hava😍
Great thread, you guys✨
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
11