Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
🤗.
Kanwar Dhillon aka shiva of Pandya store
And alice kaushik aka raavi of Pandya store🤗
☺️😍😍😍😍.
Looking superb
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
🤗.
Kanwar Dhillon aka shiva of Pandya store
And alice kaushik aka raavi of Pandya store🤗
☺️😍😍😍😍.
Looking superb
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
🤗.
Kanwar Dhillon aka shiva of Pandya store
And alice kaushik aka raavi of Pandya store🤗
☺️😍😍😍😍.
aww they look really nice.
N they dating in real too
typical itv scene 🤣 please tell me which couples dont date 😆
I know this hot news🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈😉😉. They look hot
. I am naughty . Good night 🤣
vedu 🤗.Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I know this hot news🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈😉😉. They look hot
. I am naughty . Good night 🤣
vedu 🤗.
Itna jaldi neeni time??
ok good night 🤗
Soni i watched all ep of Channa Mereya..
I liked their first meeting.. better than those OTT meet😆 but typical rains😆 i love rains so no complain
Adi's childhood is so sad😒His dad is egoistic nd jerk😡 his grandpa is cool😆Liked him
Liked Ginni's positivity towards the loan she hv to pay..
I think there is some connection in her dad's diary nd Adi's mom wish abt her Dhaba..
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Soni i watched all ep of Channa Mereya..
I liked their first meeting.. better than those OTT meet😆 but typical rains😆 i love rains so no complain
Adi's childhood is so sad😒His dad is egoistic nd jerk😡 his grandpa is cool😆Liked him
Liked Ginni's positivity towards the loan she hv to pay..
I think there is some connection in her dad's diary nd Adi's mom wish abt her Dhaba..
Yes der 1st meet was realistic n not typical ITV meet so I loved it. I hate his dad, due to sad childhood Adi is so angry young man.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes der 1st meet was realistic n not typical ITV meet so I loved it. I hate his dad, due to sad childhood Adi is so angry young man.
Yeah nd that chai scene was beautiful too
Same.. he miss his mom so much😒 Nd instead of understanding him his dad is such a jerk wid him.
I noticed Ripudaman was also there in ep 1❤️
To phir main bhi evil nahi hoon🤔
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27