I hope Sach hai rumour nahi ❤️
I hope Sach hai rumour nahi ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
It is true.The twitter peeps were talking about it even before any article came out.Wahaj is doing so many shows.I am excited😳
I thought they were just teasing but if it's true then best news ever 🥳
Wahaj aur Zara??? Don't tell me Hum tv ka hai🤢
Wahaj and Yumna
But why does this have to be for Geo🤢
Lol..I had the same thought but since it's wahaj and yumna I have faith in their choice of script..they won't do ainvayi
Hope it's good and watchable like ISHQ JALEBI