Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 09 Jul 2022- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

27

Views

3.4k

Users

13

Likes

66

Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: DJ_3

The storyline of Vanraj being a strict father trying to discipline or harsh are simply mot impactful from a character who has always been a ladys man and had multiple relations with women younger than him 😳

I seriously don't care what they do but if this track is to WW that V, it's a total goodbye from my side. V did the same to someone's sister and now when the same is happening to his daughter he gets to be the achche pita. My foot. Actually yes, Pakhi should find someone like her father. Morons.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 4 years ago
#12

It seems Pakhi is about to deliver /lose her baby

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

I am terrified after the precap. I am sure the glass shattering won't do any harm to Anuj but it's foreshadowing the future. Why do I feel Anuj is terminally ill? It was doctor over the phone. I don't think he yet found out about Ankush fraud. If he did he would reveal it to Anu. The way he was taking promise from Anu seemed like he does not have much time left.

I wish to be wrong.


Episode was boring. The hero took all the screen time.

DJ_3 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

I am terrified after the precap. I am sure the glass shattering won't do any harm to Anuj but it's foreshadowing the future. Why do I feel Anuj is terminally ill? It was doctor over the phone. I don't think he yet found out about Ankush fraud. If he did he would reveal it to Anu. The way he was taking promise from Anu seemed like he does not have much time left.

I wish to be wrong.


Episode was boring. The hero took all the screen time.


Super boring 😴 as its weekend and I am stuck at home due to weather, gave the episode a chance but nope not worth it.


If he is ill, should that not be something to reveal. The whole deal of never hiding things from each other 😕


Going to try new shows on star bharat

Edited by DJ_3 - 4 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

Anuj had only 1 min screen time but he looked damn hot in that little scene. The hero with 19 minutes screen time did not have any impact on me.

DJ_3 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Anuj had only 1 min screen time but he looked damn hot in that little scene. The hero with 19 minutes screen time did not have any impact on me.


Babe it was less than a minute from 15.30-16.10 only 😔

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

I am terrified after the precap. I am sure the glass shattering won't do any harm to Anuj but it's foreshadowing the future. Why do I feel Anuj is terminally ill? It was doctor over the phone. I don't think he yet found out about Ankush fraud. If he did he would reveal it to Anu. The way he was taking promise from Anu seemed like he does not have much time left.

I wish to be wrong.


Episode was boring. The hero took all the screen time.

If that's the case by RWSP ends he will also make his exit. But again could be a DKP trap.

Okay so watched the precap, looks like Anupama is dreaming ki Anuj ko kuch hua hai 🤣

Edited by strancho - 4 years ago
Amykapadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#18

Just saw epi. Gk needs to be there atleast until RSWP goes on.


I have a feeling if not by Sept, then by another 6 months Anuj character will be ended. This is their standard plot whenever they want to get audience to come back... They use GK as Trump card.


I don't think anything is happening to his as per precap but that is a definite foreshadowing.

I feel slowly his character will have an accident and he will be reduced to like Devika who only pops up in between. Imagine if he loses his memory and doesn't remember anything.😂😂😂


This show is mad. Let's leave it at that.

suresh555 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#19

Show gettiing repeatative and boring. Unnecessary drama galore. Phokat mein too many negative characters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: strancho

If that's the case by RWSP ends he will also make his exit. But again could be a DKP trap.

Okay so watched the precap, looks like Anupama is dreaming ki Anuj ko kuch hua hai 🤣

RWSP to end on late August. GK's contract also would end by that time. So yeah there is a possibility. Then what? Remarriage of the real hero heroine?

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 22 days ago

Anupamaa 07 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

After Anupama makes downpayment for her dream house , she is thrilled to inform her family n celebrates by giving sweets to Kanha ji n every...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 23 days ago

Anupamaa 06 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anupama returns home after the downpayment of her flat n offers sweets excitedly n happily to Kanha ji , Babuji, baa and everyone else at Shah...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 24 days ago

Anupama hands all participants of her team 5 lakhs each n warns that she has given from her heart and will not have any discussions on this...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 25 days ago

Raksha Bandhan celebrations are about to start in Shah house . All join Pooja n Arti of Kanhanji n offering him Rakhee. There is huge kalesh in...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 28 days ago

Toshu, Pakhi, Mahi, Prerna , Leela all demand a share of the prize money. All fight for their shares n accuse each other for being selfish....

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".