Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kya blockbuster episode tha!
thank you for the tag Discoji Anu!
Dhamaka episode!!! Manjari boli!!! And Monday ko aur bhi bahut kuch bolengi 👏👏👏… I am soooo happy..
Go Manjari go! Show it to your piggy parmeshwar that he belongs to a sty and not besides you 😆
🎶abhi toh party shuru hui hai🎶
https://twitter.com/veer73633808/status/1545573545484251136?s=20&t=mmAjWszd7vz22NkYpeuguw
Sorry for the spam but I am just so happy 😀
https://twitter.com/rain_2_sun/status/1545573912347643907?s=20&t=7JatrODJ-mFRuuCq6___ZQ
I had been waiting for this day since harsh had tried to slap Manjari during tilak 1… finally, that day is here!!!
I just can’t stand domestic violence and abuse!!
what a kick manju gave. When she ate ate sweet innocently on her own i jumped. Mata rocks pita shocks.
🎶abhi toh party shuru hui hai🎶
https://twitter.com/veer73633808/status/1545573545484251136?s=20&t=mmAjWszd7vz22NkYpeuguw
Aaj ka episode update main bas nazar ka teeka likhney waali thi lol because why not…these two beauties…they have my whole heart…but then last few minutes Maateshree ki kahaani shuru ho gayi toh mainey wahi samajh liya nazar ka teeka…har happy episode mein ek sad moment bilkul free free free from our lovely writers
Beautiful episode 😍😍
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0