Hi guys I'm new here I think serials so good 😆
My name is anokhi
Page
of
1Hi guys I'm new here I think serials so good 😆
My name is anokhi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi !! I'm planning to watch it. Wanted some feedback. Is it a light hearted drama??
Just started watching it out of curiosity and it is lighthearted, at least to me. Even with the reservations that Aarav's family has towards Emily, it does not comes off as cruel and wicked. Mostly funny and blunt honesty. At least to my expectations. Had low expectations but actually really enjoying the show.