loving it 🥰😍Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
hehehe ! I had said once they patch up I will make a special thread. 😂😂😂 so it was about time 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
loving it 🥰😍Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
hehehe ! I had said once they patch up I will make a special thread. 😂😂😂 so it was about time 🤣🤣
Loving this Abhiralicious thread Anu… hope we’ll get more of it.
only special occasions!! 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Sam_Faizal
Loving this Abhiralicious thread Anu… hope we’ll get more of it.
loved it❤️❤️

cuteness overloaded🤗
Dil khush aaj... Mera nasha bhi returning
finally anu is back❤️Originally posted by: anuandavi
Dil khush aaj... Mera nasha bhi returning
Nazar utaro in dono ki…itney zyada pyaare lag rahe hain…aur abhi ney vrat rakha hai…I toh always knew it…Aur yeh writers ko pata nahi kya problem hai…khush kyun nahi rehne dete abhi ko
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0