Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
I don’t like the actor who plays Khurram😂 don’t know can’t stand him 🤐 done I will give the above three a try 😅
Haha i know he is a wooden actor 🤣
Chat Clubs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
I don’t like the actor who plays Khurram😂 don’t know can’t stand him 🤐 done I will give the above three a try 😅
Haha i know he is a wooden actor 🤣
Yes. It is a middleage couple hate_love story written by me.😆
Aur Faisal Quraishi negative male lead hoga 🥱
Why didn't you tell me phly that you are a writer too?
daughter nahi his ex fiance ka character play kr sakti ho
I like the previous one, but your new username bhi unique hai 😅
Emmad and Maya's movie's teaser is ou and it is coming soon ?
yeh teaser hai 😕Emmad and Maya's movie's teaser is ou and it is coming soon ?
New UN is amazing. It suits you very much. ❤️
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
yeh teaser hai 😕
At least it is coming and not shelved like FQ's movie.😃