Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
We are originally from Debate Mansion.....purani aadt hi behas karne ki....jaate jaate jaayegi...
Thik hai, bas CC mat close karwa dena... I'm a new member here... 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
We are originally from Debate Mansion.....purani aadt hi behas karne ki....jaate jaate jaayegi...
Thik hai, bas CC mat close karwa dena... I'm a new member here... 😆
Originally posted by: 6IDZKMZBVXYNW6A2
Reminds me of that Heropanti dialogue .. Kya karun yaar sabko aati nahi ... meri jaati nahi. 😆😆
You watched Heropanti? 😲 Where are your feet, I want to touch them...

Originally posted by: AGGCIGOZSUI2EAHB
Reminds me of that Heropanti dialogue .. Kya karun yaar sabko aati nahi ... meri jaati nahi. 😆😆
Well what do you know, I also thought of the same line.
My influence has had a positive effect on you.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
You watched Heropanti? 😲 Where are your feet, I want to touch them...
oh, you won't have to take that trouble cuz no one can pay me to watch the second one that just came out.
I watched the first one from 2014/15 ish. on a random day when it was on TV at home. and he was mouthing that line off every five mins or so.😆
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Well what do you know, I also thought of the same line.
My influence has had a positive effect on you.
Good morning, Heisenberg (by the way I always think of that Good morning India song when you show up around this time) 😆
@bold: is that your first thought? Whatever helps you conquer the day. 🤣
Originally posted by: IUBSR3N3CZ5JK32X
Good morning, Heisenberg (by the way I always think of that Good morning India song when you show up around this time) 😆
@bold: is that your first thought? Whatever helps you conquer the day. 🤣
I guess certain things are now forever associated with me, namely Anu Malik and Ajay Devgan. 😆
That was my second thought, my first thought was, what a remarkable change I've seen in Smitten, and started wondering what could possibly be the cause for this change, me of course. 😎
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
I guess certain things are now forever associated with me, namely Anu Malik and Ajay Devgan. 😆
That was my second thought, my first thought was, what a remarkable change I've seen in Smitten, and started wondering what could possibly be the cause for this change, me of course. 😎
I think you should have applied for the judging panel for that IF Idol contest. given your Anu Malik ways on this forum, they might have actually taken you on board. 😆
Oh, and I was thinking of those cornflakes he has for breakfast ..... and how he goes on to greet the entire city like he's on steroids. 😆😆 Except you log in here to say something totally funky to me. 🤡

"Ghar mein ghuss ke mara tha" 🤣
Jhoot toh nahin kaha.

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0