Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So is it a double role or Bakhtawar disguises herself
Looking at Zaviyar in his character's dress up lagta hai Noman Ejaz sahab past mein chale gaye
Different character Zaviyar is playing see this I like ek ka ek jaise roles na kare actors
His characters name is Dilawar if I heard it right.
Instead of half aa raha hai why not give us a date and time
Story seems to be interesting too
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
So is it a double role or Bakhtawar disguises herself
Looking at Zaviyar in his character's dress up lagta hai Noman Ejaz sahab past mein chale gaye
Different character Zaviyar is playing see this I like ek ka ek jaise roles na kare actors
His characters name is Dilawar if I heard it right.
Instead of half aa raha hai why not give us a date and time
Double role kaise ho sakta hai🤔
First they copied star plus by dragging their shows, now double roles...whats next, plastic surgeries?
Ok Mujhe na maaare…but the promos are not exciting me at all. 😩
Originally posted by: columbia
Ok Mujhe na maaare…but the promos are not exciting me at all. 😩
Its ok. Not everyone will like it. I also didn't like the first promo. The main issue I have is that the look isn't convincing. I liked the second promo though.
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
So is it a double role or Bakhtawar disguises herself
Looking at Zaviyar in his character's dress up lagta hai Noman Ejaz sahab past mein chale gaye
Different character Zaviyar is playing see this I like ek ka ek jaise roles na kare actors
His characters name is Dilawar if I heard it right.
Instead of half aa raha hai why not give us a date and time
His full name is Malik Dilawar. Maybe he is politician. She seems to be working under him. I hope ki Zaviyar ka role powerful ho.
Looking forward to it
Its ok. Not everyone will like it. I also didn't like the first promo. The main issue I have is that the look isn't convincing. I liked the second promo though.
Twins toh ho sakhty haina
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Double role kaise ho sakta hai🤔
First they copied star plus by dragging their shows, now double roles...whats next, plastic surgeries?
I'm just asking
I don't want it to
Else full masala type ban jaayega
The real bakhtawar dies and then the tomboy bakhtawar replaces her
No no it should be bakhtawar disguising herself