Congrats Shibz, well deserved! 🥳
Ab tumse bhi bachke rehna padega 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congrats Shibz, well deserved! 🥳
Ab tumse bhi bachke rehna padega 🤔
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aww, thanks Savera trust me, the only thing I can teach is to be a headache🤣
Sikha do mujhe😳
I finally found the official thread!! 🥳
Congrats, congrats and congrats again Shibugirl 🤗🤗 this is so so well deserved and I'm so happy for you 🤗❤️
Meko pineapple cake chahiye ab 🥺 jaldi bhejo 😆
Tujhe pineapple pizza milega
I don't think you need the basic tutorial🤣 I don't think anyone does, it's an art, sikhaaya nahi jaa sakta🤣
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Congrats Shibz, well deserved! 🥳
Ab tumse bhi bachke rehna padega 🤔
*insert evil plan pheobe laugh gif*
Thanks jaani🙈
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I don't think you need the basic tutorial🤣 I don't think anyone does, it's an art, sikhaaya nahi jaa sakta🤣
I thought you were gonna say I dont need it because I already am a headache🤣 gazab beizzati
Aww, why you so sweet 🥺
Tumhari party hai, ofc you're getting cake 😆 chalo mere saath khao 😋

P.S. Unless you're like allergic to pineapples or something 😳
Its your Eid gift from me
Aww, why you so sweet 🥺
Tumhari party hai, ofc you're getting cake 😆 chalo mere saath khao 😋
P.S. Unless you're like allergic to pineapples or something 😳
Do remember to give some of the cake to ReNi as well 😡. She needs to be fed well.
Aww, why you so sweet 🥺
Tumhari party hai, ofc you're getting cake 😆 chalo mere saath khao 😋
P.S. Unless you're like allergic to pineapples or something 😳
Wow this is looking so yum
My frnd's old wattpad account is not working She used to Write Indian Fanfictions on wattpad So this is her new account Kindly follow...
1