Mono please team Arjuna mein dal do mujhe 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Mono please team Arjuna mein dal do mujhe 😳
Mono I want to change my team to Arjuna as i was my preference.
Thanks
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Hi! My classes start from 1st August. So I am not sure if I would be able to play till 10th.
Can you remove my name? Sorry to bother you.
Oh no Maria will miss seeing u play
Thanks for the tag V ❤️Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Rado would you like to take part ??
I am busy but I love the theme so yeah , I’ll give it a try 😆 .
Sign me up
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Thanks for the tag V ❤️
I am busy but I love the theme so yeah , I’ll give it a try 😆 .
Sign me up
Oh oops, sorry I didn't know🙊
Yeah I know you love mytho 😆❤️
It's great you are taking part ⭐️
I'll try when I get free but not sure 😆
Okay, I am intrigued by the theme.
Sign me please 😆
Can u place me in Team Bheem?!
Also, Prabz has changed her UN to Pribz🤣
hua toh kaafi kuchh but yaha just thinking 😆
Stay happy like this 😊😳
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k