After so much kalesh, I have thought to make a wise decision.
Mr. Hichki

I'm hrithik in this pic btw.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
After so much kalesh, I have thought to make a wise decision.
Mr. Hichki

I'm hrithik in this pic btw.
I can’t be kareena .. r u a guy ? Let’s be frnds like bheema and ram like RRR😬😬😬
Yeah just as Ash was replace in many big projects, she too replaced many big actrresses in their films.
FYI both HDDCS and Devdas were written with Kajol in mind. These two films, particularly HDDCS, gave Ash the big break and made her what she is. Mohabbatein was also written with Kajol in mind, and from what I've heard, had Kajol not retired, she would have been offered CC as well.
That flowerpot role in MHN was offered to Ash? Seriously??? That was a good for nothing role.
Also what role was Ash offered in VZ? PZ had a very typical role and she didn't win a single award for that film (while Rani won it for HT). Don't know how Ash being in that would have changed things.
In any event, Ash remained close to being the number one despite all her flops and whatnot... it didn't affect her stardom one bit.
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s body in her 50s debate https://www.instagram.com/p/DYyXhU9DDJd/?img_index=9 igsh=anQ4YTB0d2Nkd3g5
https://x.com/i/status/2015979260247474489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7qOjXlW7d4 list=RDMM index=11 never seen this movie, but I've watched this song umpteen times. Two gorgeous...
40