As of today SP has more followers than GK!
He added 50k followers in 1 day I mean seriously how is that humanly possible!!
https://twitter.com/IAmTheVaibhavi/status/1544085928808939531?t=QNSD8AtUtNWH8-FM-AO31w&s=19
As of today SP has more followers than GK!
He added 50k followers in 1 day I mean seriously how is that humanly possible!!
https://twitter.com/IAmTheVaibhavi/status/1544085928808939531?t=QNSD8AtUtNWH8-FM-AO31w&s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude
As of today SP has more followers than GK!
He added 50k followers in 1 day I mean seriously how is that humanly possible!!
https://twitter.com/IAmTheVaibhavi/status/1544085928808939531?t=QNSD8AtUtNWH8-FM-AO31w&s=19
Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude
As of today SP has more followers than GK!
He added 50k followers in 1 day I mean seriously how is that humanly possible!!
https://twitter.com/IAmTheVaibhavi/status/1544085928808939531?t=QNSD8AtUtNWH8-FM-AO31w&s=19
Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude
As of today SP has more followers than GK!
He added 50k followers in 1 day I mean seriously how is that humanly possible!!
https://twitter.com/IAmTheVaibhavi/status/1544085928808939531?t=QNSD8AtUtNWH8-FM-AO31w&s=19
I’m so happy 🥳🥳🥳 congratulations sudhanshu ❤️
Bhagwaan kare uska talent Bollywood ko bhi nazar aaye. Both Bollywood and this maharathi deserves each other. Especially KJo movies mein. He should make K3G with him as the bestest pita.
960k 40k more to go 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Let him be why giving importance 😛
omg..
i looked at his profile just a couple of days ago and he was at 939k
WTFFFFFFFFF
🤣