Awida you also has hubbies 😯
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Awida you also has hubbies 😯
This is mukafat e amaal.
You snatched husbands of others so now it's your turn 🤣🤣🤣
Ok I'll divorce him for you . Don't be sad.😆
Yes. I have a list.. but I am a bit shy to share it.😳
Divorce is a very bad thing
Its ok we can share him❤️
Please Do Share 😳
No. Thank you .. I am already sharing a husband.. no more sharings .😆 You can keep Raeed.💅
Well. Let me see.🤔
Azfu, Noor, Affan, Zahid, Talha, Raeed, Bilal, AAA, Shaz, Zain, Feroze.😳
Well. Let me see.🤔
Azfu, Noor, Affan, Zahid, Talha, Raeed, Bilal, AAA, Shaz, Zain, Feroze.😳
Ma Shaa Allah you have a long list 🤣🤩🤩🤩
I have crush on Ahsan , Mikaal, Imran Abbas and Adnan Siddiqui too.. but I am not married to them 😆