now shubh should choose shagun over naina 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
now shubh should choose shagun over naina 😆
Originally posted by: VijayBlood
now shubh should choose shagun over naina 😆
How he will choose he is fear of naina 🤣
He is shouting and hurting only shagun
May be he will help her but no idea but choosing over her
How he will choose he is fear of naina 🤣
He is shouting and hurting only shagun
May be he will help her but no idea but choosing over her
Unexpected twist this naina is very dangerous 😳
Ishita rocked the episode wow her acting 👏
Feeling bad for shagun
why what happened dear
Unexpected twist this naina is very dangerous 😳
Ishita rocked the episode wow her acting 👏
Feeling bad for shagun
Epi summary please I didn't watch yet I don't know where to watch properly
Originally posted by: VijayBlood
why what happened dear
Shubh gave rites as a wife to shagun and he informed this to naina softly but she behaved like pysho oh my god her acting in that.
She attack shagun badly 😢 very dangerous naina then shubh came and helped her shagun told y u releave her now see what happen then shubh told I thought she will understand he cried a lot then he told please go to ur home but shagun told how I will leave u and go
Originally posted by: VijayBlood
Epi summary please I didn't watch yet I don't know where to watch properly
Watch in thud instagram page today's episode uploaded
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfmI-r_FQNOhNukXlCHtFdEHojXB4GU-q8SL1Q0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I don't use Instagram dear it's ok now I watched full episode. That naina was really dangerous I want to see her death in this serial 😡However she want to die she really stable now she become a physco now😡
Originally posted by: VijayBlood
I don't use Instagram dear it's ok now I watched full episode. That naina was really dangerous I want to see her death in this serial 😡However she want to die she really stable now she become a physco now😡
Yes very hard to see each scenes now
Waiting for her track to end but if trp increases they won't end soon
Behaving like a physco killer now..waiting for her real face to releave
I felt like I'm watching horror show🙄
More than pyscho Naina look like chudail😤 it's very painful to watch shagun suffer 😡 once again Shubh cleared that Naina is his zimmedaari only and not love👏and openly admitted that shagun as his wife and he want to continue their relationship..😍shubh feeling guilty and crying for shagun...He is afraid that Naina may harm shagun again so he is ready to send shagun to her maykaa 😊but shagun is mahanatma na ...she won't agree🤦♀️coming episodes are interesting...I thing if naina will harm shagum again soon shubh only send Naina to the mental asaylum 🤞