Thanks🤗.
Yeah sometimes. I like to do sketching more😆.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks🤗.
Yeah sometimes. I like to do sketching more😆.
and you are vedu mocha🤣🤣. I want to hear your voice. You should participate in voice of IF contest🤩🤩.Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
milk mocha 🥰🥰🥰🥰
why am i mocha 🙃🙃🙃 Arre i just realised its due tonight 🤣🤣 record karne behti shaam ko toh der ho jayegi plus i am a horrid singerOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
and you are vedu mocha🤣🤣. I want to hear your voice. You should participate in voice of IF contest🤩🤩.
Because you are cute like milkmocha🥰🥰🥰.Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
why am i mocha 🙃🙃🙃 Arre i just realised its due tonight 🤣🤣 record karne behti shaam ko toh der ho jayegi plus i am a horrid singer
Horrible singer😆. And I am a washroom singer. Soch rahi karoon record apni voice. But then I will be the first one to get eliminated🤣🤣🤣. I don't want to do my own bezzati 😆
How are you ??
Feeling better now😃.
and take care of yourself.
aww thqnk you 😍Lmao mereko bhi nahi karwani apni bezatti🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Because you are cute like milkmocha🥰🥰🥰.
Horrible singer😆. And I am a washroom singer. Soch rahi karoon record apni voice. But then I will be the first one to get eliminated🤣🤣🤣. I don't want to do my own bezzati 😆
I remember when I was 15 years old I did my own bezzati in front of my friend🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
aww thqnk you 😍Lmao mereko bhi nahi karwani apni bezatti🤣🤣🤣
😬😬😁😁.poor u 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I remember when I was 15 years old I did my own bezzati in front of my friend🤣🤣🤣
😬😬😁😁.
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
What I wanted to make
V/ S what I have actually made🤣🤣🤣🤪
. Me right now - bahut bekaar bani hai 🤣🐷https://youtu.be/F5xqxqdWEGA
Itna bara mooh🤣 This is better than the original😎
mish toh song thread par dera daal ke behet gayi 🤣
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27