Thats true.
the way he was being touchy and staring hellu.
I was like i think i need to sail on another ship as well😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thats true.
the way he was being touchy and staring hellu.
I was like i think i need to sail on another ship as well😂
I had no idea we are so Famous.
Mujhe toh star wali feeling as gayi Bhai.🤣
Should i go and do the same😉
Ghanta kuch hoga😂😂 Mere profile pe to kuch hai bhi nhi... Pata ni visit karke kya milega 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Jeh release kb ka o gya
Manasvi phi part tha
Its was ad for a story on some podcast
Muje ab yaad nhi hai
agr milega will share
Yeah I remember. I thought ki radio ke liye hai to sirf dubbing ki hai... Kuch shoot bhi kiya tha kya🙄🙄
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Check the profile visitors once again peeps , stalking continues 😊
Now I've to visit your profile to see what the obsession is🤨🤨
Maybe its my DP 🤣
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Yeah I remember. I thought ki radio ke liye hai to sirf dubbing ki hai... Kuch shoot bhi kiya tha kya🙄🙄
Haan
Teaser type tha . Story ke glimpses te voiceover pr .
Ohhhh. Rrahel shipper. They probably want to eliminate every last surviving animal of this species. Make us extinct. Like dinosaurs 🤨🤨
New thread 😒😒


Hellu pie spotted for meeting for kaya palat
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfjCto3Khqv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfjCdfvgAoX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=