In that case let me play my entry song. I used to dance to this as a kid, having no idea what the lyrics meant. It’s now time to begin my IF femme fatale career. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In that case let me play my entry song. I used to dance to this as a kid, having no idea what the lyrics meant. It’s now time to begin my IF femme fatale career. 😆
this is the same one you posted for my birthday on FB, right? 😆🤣
This one's for you ❤️❤️❤️
I just love this line on Rocky Bhai - everybody is a gangster till you see the Monster 😈
Thanks for dedicating the song 🤗
Despite the underlying message of the movie and the song, I still see it as a perfect friendship song so this one is for all of you, my favourite humans. ❤️❤️❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LBB6OV3Ano
Sowee if I missed anyone. 😳
irony i m drinking coca cola now 🤣Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Want to dedicate these songs to jo🤣🤣🤣https://youtu.be/3b-VmmPmkZw
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
haavai just dedicate one song for me?? And others too. Achha sa karna nahin toh 😡😡you all know me
@bold: Gazab zabardasti hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Isamreen
To the TM-
I am disappointed aapne ab tak yeh song dedicate nahi kiya. Hands down most beautiful romantic song.
I like both OG and this cover version 😳
I love this song too. 💕
my favorite cover is this one below. I prefer it over the original. :)
For those who still haven't given up on this place. ❤️
Unable to tag Crispsy, Socky, Mishh, chota Shakil..and I'm sure I'm forgetting many.
He is a gem and while we are busy praising this genuis with his recent brilliance in MWA Lets discuss which one is your fav imtiaz ali movie as...
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX
16